Using Quiz module, can't see attempts

Using Quiz module, can't see attempts

by Nancy Toombs -
Number of replies: 5

Help!  One of my teachers gave a quiz in 3 of her classes and can't get to the attempts to see the grades.  When she clicks on the attempts link, moodle give and HTTP 500 error.  She gets this on all 3 classes.  she copied the quiz from one hour to the other 2.  I have no idea where to look to resolve this.  Other teachers are successfully using the quiz module with no problems at all.  Any help is appreciated!

version 2.3 on windows 2008 server

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nancy Toombs

Re: Using Quiz module, can't see attempts

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Turn on Debugging so we have an error message.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Nancy Toombs -

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mod\quiz\report\reportlib.php on line 416

I have it on and got this in the HTML.  I can let it post to the logs but did get this.

In reply to Nancy Toombs

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Ah, this is bug MDL-34054. You need to upgrade to Moodle 2.3.1, where ti has been fixed.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Vicente Urquizu -

Hello,

I'm experiecing the same issue with one quiz in French. However I have the same quiz, but in english and that one works Ok.

This quiz in French, used to work correctly. Please find server versiions below.

moodleversion 2.2 is required and you are running 2.3.2 (Build: 20120910)version 2.2 is required and you are running 2.3.2 (Build: 20120910)OK
unicodemust be installed and enabledmust be installed and enabledOK
databasemysqlversion 5.1.33 is required and you are running 5.5.21version 5.1.33 is required and you are running 5.5.21OK
phpversion 5.3.2 is required and you are running 5.3.9.5.6.0version 5.3.2 is required and you are running 5.3.9.5.6.0OK

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Nancy Toombs -

this is the line in the reportlib.php:

return quiz_has_grades($quiz) &&
            ($reviewoptions->marks >= question_display_options::MARK_AND_MAX ||
            has_capability('moodle/grade:viewhidden', $this->context));

I don't know what this code means but maybe you can see something in here?