Using Gujarati Fonts In Question Bank

Using Gujarati Fonts In Question Bank

by Raviraj Jadeja -
Number of replies: 2

I want to use Gujarati fonts creating questions. How can I do it?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Raviraj Jadeja

Re: Using Gujarati Fonts In Question Bank

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

All input into Moodle is Unicode, which should mean that Moodle should be able to cope with Gujarati just fine. Just type it in in the same way you would type into any other program or web site.

Here is some I copied and pasted from Wikipedia:

ગાંધીજીની ઝૂંપડી-કરાડી

જગ પ્રસિદ્ધ દાંડી કૂચ પછી ગાંધીજીએ અહીં આંબાના વૃક્ષ નીચે ખજૂરી નાં છટિયાંની એક ઝૂંપડીમાં તા.૧૪-૪-૧૯૩૦ થી તા.૪-૫-૧૯૩૦ સુધી નિવાસ કર્યો હતો. દાંડીમાં છઠ્ઠી એપ્રિલે શરૂ કરેલી નિમક કાનૂન (મીઠાના સત્યાગ્રહ) ભંગની લડતને તેમણે અહીંથી વેગ આપી દેશ વ્યાપી બનાવી હતી. અહીંથી જ તેમણે ધરાસણાના મીઠાના અગરો તરફ કૂચ કરવાનો પોતાનો સંકલ્પ બ્રિટિશ વાઈસરૉયને પત્ર લખીને જણાવ્યો હતો.

તા.૪થી મે ૧૯૩૦ની રાતના બાર વાગ્યા પછી આ સ્થળેથી બ્રિટિશ સરકારે તેમની ધરપકડ કરી હતી.

(I hope that does not say anything rude!)

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Using Gujarati Fonts In Question Bank

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Tim "(I hope that does not say anything rude!)"

Well, according to Google Translate, this is what it means:

Gandhi's cottage - karadi

Gandhi's famous Dandi march ambana after Jag's chatiyanni a date-palm tree hut Ta Ta .4-5-1930 .14-4-1930 far from his residence. Nimaka the stem begins on April sixth law (Salt Sathyagraha) violation momentum from the fight, he made a country-wide. They marched from their own volition dharasanana Salt Agro British vaisaroyane stated in the letter.

Ta 4 pm from May 1930, the night after the bar from the British government for his arrest.

Joseph