58 issues have been successfully integrated with 13 rejected and 3 delayed. That is 82% success, back to nice levels!
Surprisingly, we all forgot the Developer Meeting, initially scheduled for last Tuesday, it has been moved to August 28th. Apologies!
After last week's landing of TintMCE as a better Moodle plugin, lots of things are being created in that area to support custom extensions and other customizations.
In only two weeks (September 10th), new Moodle minor releases will be packaged and spread everywhere, so it's time to review where we are and what's missing for that date.
- MDL-34872 - Backup fails with deleted users in course.
- MDL-34444 - Hide links to restricted sections.
- MDL-32759 - Warn when changing assignment max grades.
- MDL-34738 - Blackboard question import fixed.
- MDL-34959 - Move to GoogleMaps API v3.
- And lots more in multiple areas like administration, backup, questions, course, unit tests, enrolments, blocks...
- To Petr Škoda (skodak), for his 516 fixed issues.
- To Rajesh Taneja, for his 302 tested issues.
- To Sam Hemelryk, for his 1031 integrated issues.
(all numbers since we began with the new development process 15 months ago)
Ciao all, stronk7