RSS feeds: Moodle blog 1.9.19 RSS Feed does not show up when configured

RSS feeds: Moodle blog 1.9.19 RSS Feed does not show up when configured

by Jennie Lawrence -
Number of replies: 2

In using Moodle 1.9.19 RSS feed from Moodle blogs (in a firefox browser) I have tried to display the validated feed using the configured block for RSS feed and the Moodle blog feed is accepted but does not appear after the block has been configured. What is your answer if any to this problem? 

Thank you for your time and help ... Best, Jennie

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jennie Lawrence

Re: RSS feeds: Moodle blog 1.9.19 RSS Feed does not show up when configured

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi there. I have just discovered this same issue with 1.9.18. Did you ever resolve it? I will take a look in the tracker but if there is a problem, then we've had it, being on 1.9

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: RSS feeds: Moodle blog 1.9.19 RSS Feed does not show up when configured

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Well here I go, replying to myself again... First - blog posts need to be set to "publish to anyone in the world" and second -there is an hour or so before they actually appear in the RSS feed. I did run cron manually but that didn't seem to make any difference. They just appeared about an hour later.