Role / Capability of Questionnaire for moodle 2.2

Role / Capability of Questionnaire for moodle 2.2

by Tony Jalali -
Number of replies: 5

How can I access the role/capability of questionnaire?

I just installed the plugin for moodle 2.2, and it works like a charm. Thank you. I am new to questionnaire. 

Is there a way to disable the “Your Responses – View ” for students, or a role that it could be set in which the survey taker will not be able to see his/her responses? Here is the reason:

I need over 500 people to take a survey without creating individual account per user. That is all 500 users will either log in as a guest or log in as a pseudo user. But, when they took the survey, I do not want they see each other’s responses. (Obviously if I create a separate account, then I do not have this issue).

Finally, is there a way the survey can be set without giving the survey taker the option to view the responses? Where can I find the Role / Capability of Questionnaire? Thank you.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tony Jalali

Re: Role / Capability of Questionnaire for moodle 2.2

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I am going offline in a minute so this is just a very quick response - you are going to find this difficult with the questionnaire module as you currently cannot use it with guest access. I suppose if they all log in with the same account but at different times that would work.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Tony Jalali -

Thank you for your response. I have already created an account and took the questionnaire/survey at different time. But, I can see all of the responses (since they belongs to the same user). I need to see how I could change the role in questionnaire.

In reply to Tony Jalali

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Ok - I don't have a copy of the 2.3 questionnaire with me , only a 1.9 one so I  can't tell you exactly where to look but I think you will need to click on the questionnaire and then in the questionnaire administration, click Permissions and then prevent the student role from "read own responses" mod/questionnaire:readownresponses

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Tony Jalali -

I prevented the student role to read own responses.

Thank you. 

In reply to Tony Jalali

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Questionnaire administration block: Permissions.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)