openmeetings moodle integration problem

openmeetings moodle integration problem

by Gokhan Ozyazici -
Number of replies: 0

I am using moodle version 2.3.1 and ubuntu as OS and apache as server .I'm having no problem with moodle and it is working fine. Now the problem is integrating openmeetings to moodle. I have downloaded latest openmeetings release named  "apache-openmeetings-incubating-2.0.0.r1361497-14-07-2012_1108.tar.gz" from official web site http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/downloads.html and opened the tar file. Then I copied that folder to the moodle/mod directory. So, here is the problem that when I log in as admin to moodle and go to notification page (localhost/moodle/admin/index.php), nothing happens, I mean openmeeting installation does not take place. So I looked the possible directories that might named "mod" under moodle folder. There are two optiom: 

1. usr/share/moodle/mod

2. var/www/moodle/mod

But I even copied this downloaded folder to both directories. So, something must be wrong somewhere, I need your help. Thanks in advance.

p.s: My sql server is in another virtual machine and not in the web server virtual machine. Web server machine connect to sql server machine to do moodle data jobs.

Average of ratings: -