Customise a banner and theme for my business

Customise a banner and theme for my business

by Nora Colazzo -
Number of replies: 4

There is so much to read but nothing I found specific to my needs or that makes any sense to follow. I have just uploaded Moodle into my webspace and now would like to customise this to my business. I want to know how to add my logo to the top of each Moodle page. Has anyone got any step by step instructions on this. I would very much appreciate it. Thank you.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nora Colazzo

Re: Customise a banner and theme for my business

by sue sugizaki -

Hi,

How to customise a banner and theme varies w/ the theme you work on.
So I could recommend you to install a Moodle on your PC for example and experiment things on it.

In reply to Nora Colazzo

by Stella Avaro -

Hi Nora! I have the same question! If somebody can help us, please!

In reply to Nora Colazzo

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

Which Moodle version are you using as this plays a big part in how you can customise your site.

If you are using Moodle 2.2.4 or 2.3.1 then it's easy. All you need to do is checkout the list of theme names found at the following Site Administration > Appearance > Themes > see list of theme names at this point...

Formal White is a good one to use as that has quite a few settings to help you customise the theme to your personal preference.

To see the changes you make in the settings page you will first need to select the theme in the Theme selector, which is the second link in that list.

HTH

Mary