login

login

by Eric Antoniassi Santos -
Number of replies: 5

Hello,

I am not able to enter the course introduction programming moodle. The following message is displayed:

"Ooops! Your MNET communication has failed! Here's that error message to pass on to your administrator: The signature verification failed. It Appears That this payload was not signed by you.ERROR 710:
710: The signature verification failed. It Appears That this payload was not signed by you."

I thank

Eric

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Eric Antoniassi Santos

Re: login

by Justin Filip -

I'm currently getting the same problem trying to log in to dev.moodle.org.

In reply to Justin Filip

Re: login to dev.moodle.org

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Eric and Justin, sorry to hear you had a problem logging in to dev.moodle.org. Hopefully the problem is fixed now. If not, please shout!

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: login to dev.moodle.org

by Lalit Khattar -

Hi,

I am facing the same problem. Please do something.

In reply to Eric Antoniassi Santos

Re: login

by Eduardo Mena -

I have the same problem. 

When you click in the More information about this error link, it shows you this solution:

Go to Settings > Site administration > Networking > Manage peers and click on the site name

Where should I look for that? I can't find that in my browser or moodle.org

I need to solve this program cause I was talking the introduction to moodle course to work on a project.

Thank you guys!