37 issues have been successfully integrated with 12 rejected and 4 delayed. That is 75% success, we need to be back in the eighties asap!
This week two important libraries have been upgraded and reorganized in master, becoming the first step towards more interesting changes. They are TinyMCE 3.6.0 (MDL-34875) and Yui 2in3 (MDL-34741). Both aiming to better separation between their upstream versions and our particular customizations. Some good documentation for developers should land soon about them and their implications.
Can you imagine one Moodle release without any Yui2 dependency? Or developing your own plugins for TinyMCE? Yay!
- MDL-34583, MDL-34840, MDL-34782 - Various upgrade problems.
- MDL-25347 - Better control of blog associations with courses and activities.
- MDL-33337 - Continue moving all the uses in core to the new CSV class.
- MDL-34793 - Grading assignments though the gradebook fixes.
- MDL-34728 - Allow complexer JS disableIf interactions to work.
- MDL-34783 - Incomplete query leading to slow performance of the my/ page.
- And lots more in multiple areas like themes, scorm, repositories, questions, plagiarism, unit tests...
- To Mary Cooch, our Documentation Fairy, for her competence and patience creating and tidying tons of information every day.
- To Paul Nicholls and Henning Bostelmann for their continuous effort, always reporting, suggesting, fixing... thanks!
Ciao all, stronk7