We have noticed this mostly in the label resource. We have recently gone from 1.9 to 2.1. We have courses with tables on the course page. We are finding that the spacing in the cells is different. Pictures shown below. We have tried:
- copying and pasting in the html from the original to the second course
- highlighting the table and changing the space/ measurements in the cell table properties properties (multiple trials with different numbers/sizes)
- Changing the alignment options in the table
- moving cell boarder in the editing screen.
- setting up the table without the hyper links
The teacher feels that the extra room in the table adds room to the page and wants table to be the same in both versions. Is there a way around this?