Moodling in the Lakes

Moodling in the Lakes

by Mary Cooch -
Number of replies: 6
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

We three met up in Ambleside in the English Lake District today. I am one of these people - who are the other two? Clue - they are both  very active PHMs (and they gave me permission to share)

Moodlers

Average of ratings: Very cool (3)
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Moodling in the Lakes

by Tim Chambers -

Cooch and Evans? smile

In reply to Tim Chambers

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Derek - you'd have a long while trawlingsmile It's the other Mary (well done Tim) and Richard Oelmann. I live twenty miles from Mary and Richard was on holiday with his family in the Lakes (just over an hour from here) so we went to meet up with him. They are back home now (and so are we!).

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Just got home about 20minutes ago (that's South Wales home, rather than our touring caravan up in Ambleside, which has been home for the last 2 weeks, at about 10pm UK time on Friday). First job - check emails and Moodle forums :D

Was great to meet up with the two Mary's while on our holiday - look forward to meeting other Moodlers, although NZ/Australia may be a bit far for my poor car to tow the van :D

Richard

In reply to Richard Oelmann

by Mary Cooch -

You need to get permission to come to the next UK Moodle Mootsmile And I wonder if Mary Evans could be persuaded too?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I've only just seen this photo! smile

It was a "Grand Day Out" I enjoyed it.

By the way, when is the next Moodle Moot in the UK?