Category Course Display Difference

Category Course Display Difference

by Arthur Loughran -
Number of replies: 2
HI, I have 20 categories with a different number of courses in each category. Some have 10 or less courses, some have 11 or more courses. When I "open" a category with 10 or less courses I am presented with the course list showing the course title and the course summary (which for testing purposes is the same as the course title). When I "open" a category with 11 or more courses I am presented with the course list showing the course title and the "i" information icon. I would like all category course lists to display the title and the "i" icon regardless of the number of courses within a category. Could a list member please advise on how to achieve this outcome. Thanks, Arthur Loughran
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Arthur Loughran

Re: Category Course Display Difference

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi there. Have a look at question 3 in Course FAQ

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Category Course Display Difference

by Arthur Loughran -

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your pointer to the explanation of why this condition exists.  Unfortunately it now appears that I cannot achieve the condition of not having full summaries displayed.

regards,

Arthur Loughran