We are currently using Moodle 2.1 and I have a question on conditional activity feature. The thing is as soon as I turn on this function from advanced feature, I get an error message. The error message appears on top of our current course logo. And it says that I need to edit the named activity. I changed the name of activty and the error message still remains. What do I need to do to get rid of this error message?
Warning: activity 73 'Stalking Course Certificate ' has condition on deleted activity 72 (to get rid of this message, edit the named activity)
- line 403 of /lib/conditionlib.php: call to debugging()
- line 942 of /lib/modinfolib.php: call to condition_info->is_available()
- line 272 of /lib/modinfolib.php: call to cm_info->obtain_dynamic_data()
- line 1071 of /lib/modinfolib.php: call to course_modinfo->__construct()
- line 224 of /course/view.php: call to get_fast_modinfo()