No students displayed in the interaction report

No students displayed in the interaction report

by Andreas Mueller -
Number of replies: 2

I add a scorm package into my courseroom and i works actually very well. The Scorm package contains a test with a failed / passed result, which is linked to the moodle standard course reporting.

Problem: Actualy as a manager / trainer (i got both roles) i should see the students in the scorm activity report, if i click resuts, but i can see just me, althought there are 12 students in the course.

If i click in the general course "grade reportimg" i can see the activity and all students but there are no results althought some students passed the Test.  Please see the Screenshots

Attachment grade report course.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Andreas Mueller

Re: No students displayed in the interaction report

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

do you use group mode in the course? - is the Max Mustermann user in a group which the logged in user can't see due to group settings?

The SCORM report uses the capability "mod/scorm:savetrack" to get a list of the users to display in the report - The screenshot you show there is also the "basic report" - not the "interactions report" - you can get it to show all users using the setting "Zeigen" on that page - bty setting it to show all users and hitting the save preferences button at the bottom.

In reply to Dan Marsden

Re: No students displayed in the interaction report

by Andreas Mueller -

Hello Dan,

thank you very much. I had a bug in the role setting. I dont know exactly what has been wrong but i fixed it.

I reset the global role setting and et voila everything works perfekt.

Again Thank You very much !!!!!!!!