JavaScript problem with lesson - Moodle 1.9

JavaScript problem with lesson - Moodle 1.9

by Flavio RM -
Number of replies: 4

Hi!, I inserted a javascript code in a html editor and disappeared the lesson. I try to find the code to delete it and return everything to normal, but I can not find where. Anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Flavio RM

Re: JavaScript problem with lesson - Moodle 1.9

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

@Flavio,

I'm afraid that since you caused the problem you are the only one who can solve it now.mixed

What do you mean with "... and disappeared the lesson"? Do you mean you can no longer create a new Lesson activity on your moodle site? or you no longer have access to existing Lessons in a course or what else?

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Flavio RM -

Thanks Joseph...

The second. I cannot access to an existing lesson in a course. So, I cannot delete the javascript code inside this lesson. There is some way to delete this code without HTML Editor?

In reply to Flavio RM

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Can you delete that Lesson? Or maybe you need it and do not want to remove it? Have the students started to answer the Lesson questions?

If you have access to your moodle database through phpMyAdmin, then you might more easily remove the offending Javascript code.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Flavio RM -

I did that and it works!.. I deleted javascript code from database... thanks!!