Assess module: the requested file could not be found

Assess module: the requested file could not be found

by Sankar Mahadevan -
Number of replies: 1

Hi, I am also facing the same problem. Let me explain my problem, I was using moodle 1.9. now upgraded to moodle 2.2 version. In our site there is module called assess where user can answer for the question and can upload a image file if needs. Once the user typed the answer and uploaded a image file, it is stored in the moodledata directory which is located in the wamp server root. The files also uploaded and it is in the moodledata directory. My issue is after user updated the answer and image he can view his submitted answers and image. But all the answers are visible but the images is not visible. If i copied and paste the image location I got this error "Sorry, the requested file could not be found". I am trying to fix this issues but I cant get any idea. Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Sankar.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sankar Mahadevan

Re: Assess module: the requested file could not be found

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi,
sorry to say you are asking your question in the wrong place, so you are unlikely to get the answer you hope for.

I know nothing about the "assess" module, but it sounds to me like the "assess" module is not compatible with Moodle 2.

However, if you want a more informed answer, I suggest you ask the person who wrote or maintains the "assess" module.

good luck!
Gordon