My 100th blog post on Moodle related matters

My 100th blog post on Moodle related matters

by Frankie Kam -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Plugin developers

Hi. Recently I just posted my 100th blog post here. Just want to thank the GEAT Moodle.org community for making it possible. To all the techies, admins, super-helpful Moodlers, educators and newbies, thanks a Moodle....I mean, million. Heh.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Frankie Kam

Re: My 100th blog post on Moodle related matters

by Don Hinkelman -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hey Frankie, congratulations.  That is truly impressive. I think that blog and your whole style is what sets Moodle apart from other LMSs. I love the passionate community of evangelists like you (and hopefully I can be one too) that spread the spirit of collaboration among teachers and developers.

In reply to Frankie Kam

by Joseph Thibault -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Frankie, I always enjoy the novel contributions you make (and I am certain that your students enjoy them too!)

Here's to the next 100!

In reply to Joseph Thibault

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

yes - congratulations Frankie - you are a real character and your enormous enthusiasm for Moodle is very infectious -here's to the next 100big grin

In reply to Frankie Kam

by Matt Bury -
Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Frankie,

Thanks for all your great contributions to the community. You're an inspiration to us all! smile