Quiz issues after update to moodle 2.3 on CRteacher.com

Quiz issues after update to moodle 2.3 on CRteacher.com

by Donna Panasiewicz -
Number of replies: 1

Some updates were done to Moodle on the CRteacher2.com hosting site.  Every since the updates were done, I am having issues with the quiz module.  Students who started a quiz before the update cannot get back to their quiz.  An error comes up "No Questions Found".  They have no way of getting back to the quiz unless I delete their In Progress Attempt.  Also if they start a quiz, answer a few questions and leave without clicking "Next", their question answers are not saving.  I as the teacher can not to back into any Quiz Previews I had started prior to the update.

Aldditionally,if you use any version of Internet Explorer with the Update Portion of the quiz module, the sytem hangs.  Sometimes, IE gives an error about a long script being run that is causing IE to be slow.  Sometimes CRteacher, just quicks responding and the only option is to click the red X to exit out.  I have been in contact with Microsoft and they would like to work with someone to resolve the issue.  I have an email from them to that regard but I am not an administrator on the site so I do not know how much I can do.  I have made the site helpdesk, Support.Classsroomrevolution.com aware of this email.  I don't know too much about the update they performed on CRteacher2 but I know one was done.  I believe the latest version of Moodle is being used.

Is anyone else experiencing these problems?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Donna Panasiewicz

Re: Quiz issues after update to moodle 2.3 on CRteacher.com

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I have not seen this. Can you (or someone at CRteacher) turn on Debugging for a bit, to see if you can get a more verbose error message. That would help a lot.