Remove Continue (Jump to next)

Remove Continue (Jump to next)

από Adam Zollo -
Αριθμός απαντήσεων: 0

I'm creating a page for math students where students have to answer a series of 3 questions. I did not use the standard question page because I wanted to create a more intense feedback system using Javascript. I also didn't want to have to have the students leave the page to get their feedback. With my design, students answer the question and get feedback in an alert. Then they can adjust their answer.

I wanted to disable the button to move forward until they had answered the questions correctly and had to do this using javascript. I created a second button that is disabled until students complete the tasks on the page.

Unfortunately, Moodle (v2.0) requires that I have a continue button (in Content 1). I would like to remove or hide this button for this 1 page in a lesson. I share this course with other teachers, so I can't mess with the overall CSS.

Any solutions?

Below is a photo of the page. "Question 1" is my button. "P" is the Content 1 button that I want to remove/hide. I don't care if it messes up the grading or progress bar or stuff like that.

Μέσος όρος βαθμολογίας: -