How to add more than 2 answers on Multichoice page

How to add more than 2 answers on Multichoice page

از Alex Kittavong در
Number of replies: 9

I only see that you can have 2 answers on the Multichoice page. Is there a way to add more than 2?

میانگین امتیازات: -
In reply to Alex Kittavong

Re: How to add more than 2 answers on Multichoice page

از Mary Cooch در
تصویر Documentation writers تصویر Moodle HQ تصویر Particularly helpful Moodlers تصویر Testers تصویر Translators

Yes - when you first set up the Lesson (or if it is already set up, then click in Settings>Lesson administration>edit settings and you can change the number of answers there. Yours is probably set to two.

In reply to Mary Cooch

از Alex Kittavong در

I found that, but i turned it off and it still shuffles my answers.

از Joseph Rézeau در
تصویر Core developers تصویر Particularly helpful Moodlers تصویر Plugin developers تصویر Testers تصویر Translators

@Alex,

In multiple choice questions, the choices can only be shuffled in the Quiz activity, not in the Lesson activity.

Joseph

Attachment 16-07-2012 09-43-39.jpg
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

از Alex Kittavong در

Thanks for the reply. I'm not really getting what you mean? The choices are in the quiz activity. That's where it's being shuffled. I'm still new to Moodle, so I am just trying to understand.

از Joseph Rézeau در
تصویر Core developers تصویر Particularly helpful Moodlers تصویر Plugin developers تصویر Testers تصویر Translators

@Alex,

Let's get this straight. You posted your original question to the Lesson module forum. Are you actually talking about the Lesson activity or the Quiz activity? Those are two totally separated and unrelated activities in Moodle.

Joseph

In reply to Mary Cooch

از christian iraola در

Hi Ms. Mary, I'm also having a problem with Multichoice in Lesson but this one is different, it's the opposite. I only want to have one correct answer but the module is actually requiring me to input 2 correct answers. The thing is that the "Multianswer" is uncheck so i'm supposed to input only one answer. I checked the Lesson settings and it was set to default. What can i do? Here's the screenshot of my concern. Thanks in advance.

In reply to christian iraola

از Joseph Rézeau در

@Christian,

I'm afraid you do not understand the concepts of "multichoice" and "multianswer".

A multichoice question presents the student with a choice of at least 2 answers. You cannot have a multichoice question with only one answer, it's illogical.

Q1.- Which one is an animal?

• the cat (correct choice)
  • the rose (incorrect choice)
  • the bus(incorrect choice)

If you want to ask a multichoice question where more than one choice is "correct", than you check the multianswer box.

Q2. Which of these animals are mammals?

• the cat (correct)
  • the whale (correct)
  • the trout (incorrect)
  • the butterfly(incorrect)

Hope that helps,

Joseph