Missing some grades from the Database activity

Missing some grades from the Database activity

by Serena Carta -
Number of replies: 4

Dear all,
we use Moodle 1.9.18 and we are faced with this problematic situation:

in the Database, all the students have completed the assigned task and uploaded documents; the teacher has also rated every entry – we have verified this by checking the score from each single profile.

However just some grades from the Database activity are linked in the gradebook, while others are missing.

Any suggestion to solve this issue is welcome!

Serena

In reply to Serena Carta

Re: Missing some grades from the Database activity

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I haven't used the database in 1.9 much with the gradebook so I can't help here but I see on Twitter Serena is very keen to get some ideas for this problem so if anyone notices this "upped" post, all suggestions will be gratefully received!

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Serena Carta -

We are still trying to solve the problem. We have backed up the course and restored it as a new course, but unfortunately nothing has changed in the gradebook.

Any suggestions?

In reply to Serena Carta

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Serena,

Unfortunately Moodle 1.9 is very old now and is not being improved except for major security fixes. Thus I'd really encourage you to upgrade to a fully supported version of Moodle. It's not so difficult to do so, and as mentioned in the recent news announcement Upgrading to Moodle 2, we're keen to help! smile

In reply to Helen Foster

by Serena Carta -

Thank you very much for your reply, Helen!

We are planning for that and, of course, your help will be welcome smile