How do i view student wikis

How do i view student wikis

by Mark Glynn -
Number of replies: 3

I have set  up wikis, using separate groups, as a student activity within Moodle. But I'm stumped as to how i see the different wikis that they students will create through this activity.I'm using moodle 2.2.

Any help or guidance would be very much appreicated.

Kind regards

Mark

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mark Glynn

Re: How do i view student wikis

by Stuart Mealor -

Hi Mark

Usually when you setup an activity with Groups there is a small dropdown menu in the top left that allows you to switch between viewing different groups.

In reply to Mark Glynn

by Joyce Aarsvold -

Mark,

Were you ever able to view the student's wikis in Moodle? I'm having the same problem. I have a faculty who has set up wikis with groups/groupings and each of the students/groups can contribute and view the wikis based on the restrictions set, but my faculty cannot view any of the wikis. I've tried adding the faculty member to each of the groups - that made no difference. I'm sure its something simple I am missing. Any ideas?

In reply to Joyce Aarsvold

by Barbara Taylor -

Joyce,

After you click on the wiki link do you see the View, Edit, Comments, etc tabs?  Just below those do you see Separate groups: participants?  Click on the drop down menu and select a group.  You should see the wiki for the first group that you select.  If the instructor wants to add comments, click on the edit tab, add comments, save changes.

Barbara

Moodle 2.5.1