MRBS throws database write error upgraded from 1.9-2.2.3

MRBS throws database write error upgraded from 1.9-2.2.3

by graham woodsford -
Number of replies: 0

Can anybody help? I had a perfect, working MRBS system in 1.9 which I have upgraded to 2.2.3 withthe latest MRBS block. I can see all the previous bookings, have all the rooms showing up and can edit the areas to change details and ad/remove rooms, but we cannot add any room bookings to the system. We just get something like the following:

Debug info: Incorrect datetime value: '1341344539' for column 'timestamp' at row 1 INSERT INTO mdl_block_mrbs_entry (start_time,end_time,entry_type,repeat_id,room_id,create_by,name,type,description,timestamp,roomchange) VALUES(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?) [array (   0 => 1341399600,   1 => 1341399660,   2 => 0,   3 => 0,   4 => 4,   5 => 'gwoodsford',   6 => 'gwoodsford',   7 => 'I',   8 => 'Class',   9 => 1341344539,   10 => 0, )]

Stack trace:

• line 397 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_write_exception thrown
  • line 893 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
  • line 935 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record_raw()
  • line 186 of /blocks/mrbs/web/mrbs_sql.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record()
  • line 449 of /blocks/mrbs/web/mrbs_sql.php: call to mrbsCreateSingleEntry()
  • line 360 of /blocks/mrbs/web/edit_entry_handler.php: call to mrbsCreateRepeatingEntrys()

ANY help would be appreciated as we do (did !!) use this a lot.

Many thanks in anticipation!

Graham Woodsford

Average of ratings: -