Can anybody help? I had a perfect, working MRBS system in 1.9 which I have upgraded to 2.2.3 withthe latest MRBS block. I can see all the previous bookings, have all the rooms showing up and can edit the areas to change details and ad/remove rooms, but we cannot add any room bookings to the system. We just get something like the following:
- line 397 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_write_exception thrown
- line 893 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
- line 935 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record_raw()
- line 186 of /blocks/mrbs/web/mrbs_sql.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record()
- line 449 of /blocks/mrbs/web/mrbs_sql.php: call to mrbsCreateSingleEntry()
- line 360 of /blocks/mrbs/web/edit_entry_handler.php: call to mrbsCreateRepeatingEntrys()
ANY help would be appreciated as we do (did !!) use this a lot.
Many thanks in anticipation!