modified allc

modified allc

by sue sugizaki -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

My colleagues have meddled w/ allc and added login from Aardvark.

I added "Användarnamn (username") and "Lösenord (password)" so the words can appear in the cases, but my colleagues using IE say the words don't show up.

<input type="text" name="username" id="login_username" value="" onFocus="if(this.value=='Användarnamn') this.value=''" placeholder="Användrarnamn">&nbsp; 
<input type="password" name="password" id="login_password" value="" onFocus="if(this.value=='12345678') this.value=''" placeholder="Lösenord">

It works w/ FF, Chrome, Opera and Safari.

Q: how could I make it work w/ IE?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to sue sugizaki

Re: modified allc

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

IE doe not recognise placeholder - Google it there is plenty to read about it.

The only way you can get it to show up is put username and password as a value...

value="Användrarnamn"

value="Lösenord"

In your immage there the value = "" (empty!)

But dont expect it to work in the same dynamic way you have to highlight it to write your name but if you saved you username and password already it stores it OK.

In reply to Mary Evans

Re: modified allc

by sue sugizaki -

the first one is OK, but if you put, for example, value="Lösenord", the letters will show up as dots.

Q: how can I change it???

P.S. I'm basically a Mac user and don't use IE.= I don't have good knowledge on it... learning.