Click on picture question type

Click on picture question type

by Oz Charly -
Number of replies: 6

Hi Folks

I want to make a quiz with pictures and the answer should be a spesific "clickarea" on the picture. is there a quiz type plugin for 2.3 ?

I searched for but found just one for 1.9.... sad

Thanks for helping me

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Oz Charly

Re: Click on picture question type

by Jamie Pratt -

There is the drag and drop marker question type for Moodle 2.3 which might be an alternative to consider.

In reply to Jamie Pratt

by Oz Charly -

Thanks for your answer Jamie. This Plugin seemes not to be what i exactly want, but i will try it. this plugin is for 2.2 but i have 2.3 hope it works :D

In reply to Oz Charly

by Emilio Ávila -

I would like to know if you solved your question because I'm trying to do now the same. 

In reply to Emilio Ávila

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Remote Learner has a Rein Java script filter that can be enabled to allow for such things. not sure if it is available out of a Remote Learner hosting. I've been playing with it for the past few days and it's a really neat feature. 

http://rlcommunity.remote-learner.net/mod/book/view.php?id=74

In reply to John Provasnik

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

John, your answer bears no relation to the question that was asked!

In reply to Emilio Ávila

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

As previously answered, the question type we have is https://moodle.org/plugins/view/qtype_ddmarker.

This is not exactly the same as a "Click on the image" question, but it is better in several ways:

• What if your mouse slips just as you were about to click?
  • What if you can't use a mouse at all? (The markes question type supports using the arrow keys ot move the markers.)
Average of ratings: Useful (1)