Cannot create two-digit grade condition

Cannot create two-digit grade condition

by Gary Lyon -
Number of replies: 1

System info: Fresh install of Moodle v2.2.3, Oracle 11g; php 5.3.2, Apache 2.2.15 on CentOS

When configuring a Certificate (v2012052501) I can't set the Restrict Access grade conditions to anything higher than 9 if using whole digits. If I use a number with decimals, i.e. 99.99, the number will save properly.

I've checked the Gradebook grading and cannot see any reason it would change/limit the grade condition, but v2.2.3 is new for me...am I missing some underlying configuration error elsewhere; what controls the limits of grade conditions?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gary Lyon

Re: Cannot create two-digit grade condition

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Gary,

The certificate does not handle any of the code associated with restricting conditions based on grades, it is something that all modules support and use the same code to render/save. This is not an issue with the certificate plugin. Sounds like it could be an issue with your Moodle install. I don't see why an integer would not be saved, but a decimal is.

Regards,

Mark