General help

Picture of Chris Scurrah
Re: Drag & Drop with IE

Did some more testing with IE10 Preview Version on Windows 7 and although the drag and drop file feature works, the 'Settings/Site Administration' sub menus don't work after you've clicked on one of the settings pages, they only work from the frontpage sad

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Nick Varney

We managed to get drag and drop to run in IE10 in school only when we cleared all cookies and cache?

(Just to add I've found some issues with SCORM in IE10).

However I have exactly the same IE10 preview browser running on my W7 laptop at home and I can't for the life of me get drag and drop to work? Very confused.

Daniel Phillips

I've installed the preview version IE10.  Everything seems to work fine, including drag and drop upload, and all the Settings/Admin block sub menus work as expected.

We are using a custom theme here and worked with theme developers to make sure our theme was 2.3 compliant.  I am not sure if that made a difference.

Staff here at my place and including me love Moodle 2.3.  We are planning for an upgrade early Decemebr 2012 ready for a Semester One start Feb. of 2013.

Cheers
Dan

Picture of Nick Varney

Got drag and drop working for a few seconds in IE10 preview, then stopped working. Hmm

Has anyone tried the Chrome Frame plugin in IE9 and whether this allows drag and drop?

Picture of Nick Varney

Is there an open tracker for IE9 and drag and drop? It's not been fixed in Moodle 2.5 alas sad