Glossary ratings

Glossary ratings

by Stephan van Haren -
Number of replies: 5

I tried using the rating of glossary entries as a self assessment tool.
Is there a way to see what each individual student rated themselves at.
In other words I want to see who rated each glossary entry and what grade they gave.

Or export this somehow

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Stephan van Haren

Re: Glossary ratings

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I'm afraid for Glossary as for all Moodle activities that can be rated you can only rate others' posts/entries, etc., not your own. The Moodle rating system is not designed to be used as a self-assessment tool.

I am not sure it would make much sense for students to rate their own Glossary entries. Which criterion would they use anyway?

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Stephan van Haren -

The teacher (me) has made the glossary entries that the student have rated.

I would like to see what rates each student has given.

Is this possible?

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

@Stephen, this is different from your original question. Which version of Moodle are you using?

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Stephan van Haren -

my apologies for confusing question.

I am using 2.2.3+ build20120601

by Mark Glynn -

Stephan, I am interested in using ratings as well. I am looking for rubrics that I can give to students when they are rating contributions from their colleagues - would you (or any other contributor) know where I could get any.

kind regards

Mark