Lesson progressing without the user getting the answer correct

Lesson progressing without the user getting the answer correct

by Lauralee Grace -
အကြောင်းပြန်မှု အရေအတွက်: 4

I have a lesson where I have set up that a user cannot progress through unless they get all the questions correct along the way. The problem is I have a few users who have managed to progress through the lesson without getting 100%. It seems to be with the Multi-answer questions, they don't select ALL of the correct answers but still are able to progress through. I am unable to replicate this, whenever I test out trying to go through with out the correct answer I keep being returned to the same question until I select all of the correct answers. 

The results show that they have been given a score of 1 for the question and allowed to continue on even when they don't get all of the correct answers.

Has anyone else experienced this? I don't know how my users are managing to do this. We are currently running 1.9

Attachment multianswer.jpg
ပျှမ်းမျှအဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်များ: -
Lauralee Grace ထံသို့ အကြောင်းပြန်ရာတွင်

Re: Lesson progressing without the user getting the answer correct

by Julie Goodburn -

HI there

Have you set each correct answer to = 1? i had this problem and resolved it by doing this. Have only the incorrect answers = 0.

Cheers

julie

Julie Goodburn ထံသို့ အကြောင်းပြန်ရာတွင်

by Lauralee Grace -

Yes, I have double checked this each time I have come across the problem.

Lauralee Grace ထံသို့ အကြောင်းပြန်ရာတွင်

by Joseph Rézeau -
Core developers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Particularly helpful Moodlers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Plugin developers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Testers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Translators ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ

Lauralee "I have a lesson where I have set up that a user cannot progress through unless they get all the questions correct along the way."

I'd be curious to know how you set your Lesson to achieve this. Please post here your complete lesson settings.

Joseph

Joseph Rézeau ထံသို့ အကြောင်းပြန်ရာတွင်

by Lauralee Grace -

Joseph, I have it set up that if they get the answer incorrect it returns the feedback for an incorrect answer then re-displays the answer. There is no penalty for incorrect answers but they are given the oportunity to review the information again and re-attempt the question.