I would like to include a background image to a lesson activity. This includes adding an image to pages, content pages and questions. For simplicity, the same image can be used in all these cases.
What I've tried (but failed):
1) In the theme folders I've tampered with css files and the following tags:
- .path-mod-lesson .lessoncontents (does nothing)
- .path-mod-lesson .contents
- .path-mod-lesson .box .contents
- .path-mod-lesson .main (images appear only in the title)
- .path-mod-lesson .region-content (does not cover the whole central area of the content - eg title - and adds the image to side menu bars)
What I add to these tags is
At the moment I'm getting this:
where the image is in the title box ("Welcome") and I want it in the whole red rectangle.
2) adding a <div statement in the content of the lesson:
I've seen that it appears in the html generated and I was hoping it would pick up the css specification. To no avail.
3) the suggestions of this forum post (http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=142765#p625414)
I think these do not apply to 2.2...
What I think might work, but I have no technical knowledge to apply
I still think that if I could add/generate a div statement to a new css class that would do it. But where? How?
I would REALLY appreciate your help on this