I think I have found a bug in the Reports > Detailed Statistics for Short Answer questions that have several answer choices.
- Create a Short Answer question: e.g. 2+2=
- Add two correct answer choices: 4 and four
- Take a lesson as a student, typing first possible correct answer: 4
- Review results as an instructor and notice that the answer is marked to be wrong
- Take a lesson as a student again, typing last possible correct answer: four
- Review results as an instructor to see that the answer is marked to be correct
(Student will see "correct" message though, and calculation of the total for the lesson attempt will be fine, so this is mostly confusion to the instructor).
I have 2.2.3. Also happens on the 2.3 QA site.
Anyone can confirm the same results? What is your Moodle version? I will report a bug then, if we do not have one already