i wrote a little script to extend the multilang-filter. Basicaly it is simply find and replace. To get it work you have to activate the multilang-filter (of course ) and set in your php.ini $CFG->filterall = true; Now most of the headings should work.
Simply copy the rewrite.php into your moodle-directory and execute it via browser.
Things I did:
- all forums are multilang
- courselists are multilang
- assignments are multilang
- resources are multilang
- choices are multilang
- quizes are multilang (not all eg editing questions)
- surveys are mutilang
- glossary is multilang (except for a lil bug)
- journal is multilang
- outgoing emails should be multilang
- secure things, that don't have <lang>-tags