Certificate failing for one user!?

Certificate failing for one user!?

by Nicole Ralph -
Number of replies: 2

Moodle 2.1.2 an Certificate plug-in 2012022001

Dear all,

We have a user in Paris France who, despite gaining 100% in the Articulate Quiz, the Certificate plug-in will not become available/activate for him to view/print (grade condition set).

The other point to note is our Paris user's Quiz attempts do not register in the course grade area as well.

When testing his log in details here in Melbourne, we can not replicate the problem on an IBM or Mac Book AIR laptop.  When testing in Melbourne the grade area registers that he gained 100% and also we can print/view the certificate.

The scorm, grade book entry and certificate works famously for everyone else.

Might anyone be able to assist?  Please help.  I've pulled out most of my hair on this and whats left is quickly turning gray.
Thank you!!!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nicole Ralph

Re: Certificate failing for one user!?

by Nicole Ralph -

A kind chap in the Articulate forum has pointed out that this is quite possibly an IE9 issue.  Our testing today shows this to be the case so far.

Our theory was correct.  This is a scorm problem and not a Certificate one.

Thought I'd post this for others to benefit from if needs be.

Nicole

In reply to Nicole Ralph

Re: Certificate failing for one user!?

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Nicole,

Glad you worked it out.

Would just like to say that anything to do with conditional activities is a separate issue from this module. That code lies elsewhere in Moodle.

Regards,

Mark