Administering central feedback

Re: Administering central feedback

by Eva Adam -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for the fix, it works on my test server!

I have also checked that if the feedback is set anonymous then the "Show Response" list appears without any errors. I think it would be nice to implement the filter feature under this tab in a similar way to what we can find now under the analysis tab.

I also experienced that if I hide the feedback activity on the front page, its link is still visible in the feedback block. When you click it, you will receive the general error "Sorry, this activity is currently hidden".  It might be better not to include hidden activities in the block at all.

When I tried to do the mapping of courses, I could not use the CTRL to highlight more than 1 items in the drop-down list - whent I clicked any of the items, that one was selected and I could not select any other item in one go. I tried it with IE8 and Firefox12 (Win XP) and I also tried using the SHIFT key without success.

I am still wondering how to integrate the feedback activity so that a student could view them all in a list of tasks to do... I thought that the course overview block might be a good place for this, but I realised that it does not map the "normal" feedback activity added directly at the course level even if it has a deadline. The course overview block lists many of the "to-do" like tasks (e.g. assignments due, quiz deadline, forum unread posts, lesson closing date) but the feedback activity seems to be missing from this. Do you have any ideas why?

I appreciate all your help.

Best regards,

Éva