Conditional activities: Activity still locket after prerequisites completion

Conditional activities: Activity still locket after prerequisites completion

by Wonton Sopabuena -
Number of replies: 0

Hello everyone!

I've tried to search an answer to my question both in Moodle forums and in Google without success. If this has been asked before, I'm sorry.

The thing is that I have a course in Moodle with some activities locked until the student passes other activity.

1)The student is in the course page, the activity locked appears disabled with the message "this activity is unavailable until you pass 1st activity".

2)Then, the teacher gives the student a passing grade on that activity.

3) The locked activity still appears disabled (well, is logical, the page is the same as 5 seconds before wink.

4) The student refresh the page but the locked activity is still disabled (this is not logical).

5) But if the student logs out from Moodle and logs in again, then, the activity is available.

It seems to me that there is a problem with the activity status, it's not dynamically updated.

Well, maybe this is not a very important problem, but I would like to have a perfect site, so I prefer to fix this wink.

I'm not a PHP expert but I've developed a bit with it, even doing some customizations in Moodle and I've tried to search what part of the code do this, but I haven't found anything.

Any of you has had this problem or knows where could I look at inside Moodle core?

Kind regards!

Average of ratings: -