Printing links invisible

Printing links invisible

by Ali Hastie -
Number of replies: 6

We have the latest Book module installed (2011110500) on Moodle 2.2.2+ and the printing links are invisible, even though the user can still print using the invisible links.

Book print

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ali Hastie

Re: Printing links invisible

by Mark Whitington -

We too seem to have the same issue but in addition "Teachers" see the following... where the Print chapter icon seems to be mixed up with the "Turn editing on/off" link.

Our Book Module is as follows...

In reply to Mark Whitington

by Susan Fleming -

Hello Mark

We are seeing exactly the same thing having just upgraded to 2.2.4.  I have passed on the link for the fix to our Moodle webmaster and hopefully it will resolve our problem.  I would be interested in hearing if the fix works for your site.

Susan

In reply to Ali Hastie

by Chris Gibson -

It looks like this fix hasn't been applied yet :

http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-33262

It's easy to apply yourself, if you have access to the code.

In reply to Chris Gibson

by Don Hazelwood -

I'm seeing this issue in 2.2.3 - there is no ability to print, the printing icon is w/ the turn editing on link.

In reply to Chris Gibson

by Susan Fleming -

Hello

We applied the fix and have the print chapter icon back though it only shows up when logged in as a student and isn't particularly clear.screen capture book printing icon

Our webmaster is able to get both the print book and the print chapter icons to show up under the student login if he disables CSS.  "The li that contains the Book admin shows as: li#yui_3_4_1_1_1343847018248_254.type_unknown.contains_branch"

Susan