we have released a new version of our Moodbile Android client, feturing user/password and Oauth authentication and:
- JSON-RPC With OAuth Authentication. (included with moodbile server for Moodle 2.0 and Moodle 2.1)
- The application can run without 3G/Wifi mobile connection.
- Persistent data storage of the contents already retrieved from the server using a database.
- Fast access to the contents of the local database using a memory cache.
- Refresh data and sincronizacion (under development).
- List the courses of the logged user and their contents/activities sorted by course.
- The user can access to the modules/activities of his courses from the courses list.
- List the course forums sorted by course.
- List the forum discussions of a selected forum.
- Create new discussions into a forum.
- List the discussion posts of a selected forum discussion.
- Reply a post.
- Update a post.
- List the courses grade items sorted by course.
- Show an user grade item with his grade and the teacher's feedback.
- Show the logged user profile.
- List the participants of the user courses sorted by course.
- Show the user profile of a selected participant.
Task Uploads, and access to resources comming soon.
You can get the app and the source code from the downloads page at moodbile.org