I've just upgraded to Moodle v.1.4.4.+ latest stable branch (2005-03-15);
So I grabbed the occasion to renew the modules and filters too, like the Tex-filter. I think I did everything like I should ?
- I uploaded the latest version of the tex-filter-zip to the server and made it unzip there.
- I also downloaded the freebsd-compilation (the hosting server runs on freebsd)
- I added the <<case "FreeBSD">>-line in pix.php (otherwise I get errors)
- I set the permissions on the compiled freebsd-file, the directory
- when looking at the debug-pages, the show image-button worked fine
- after using the tex-notation in a textpage, I also get results for the database entries on the debug page
<a href="http://ikorn.be/%7Esansec/sano/filter/tex/texdebug.php"><img title="f(x)=2+3y" alt="" src="" style="vertical-align: middle;" border="0"></a>
The funny thing is, that the images seem to be have saved to the moodledata-folder too (in the filter\tex-subfolder) !
Could anyone help me out on this please?