Wow!

Wow!

by Art Lader -
Number of replies: 4
In reply to Art Lader

Re: Wow!

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by James Depow -

Hi all,

Wow is right!  I think that this exercise is tremendous and I would like to learn more on how to create them.  I use HotPot and inserted a movie clip, but when I test it I only see the play buttons and only the audio plays.

I would appreciate any suggestions or directions as to links that could help me create something similiar (not the video itself, but using clips within hotpot similiar to this example).

Thanks,

Jim

In reply to James Depow

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Jim,

I wasn't quite sure from your message how far you had got with creating the quiz and and whether you were intending to upload it to Moodle and administer it via the HotPot module.

1. did you insert the movie clip using the Hot Potatoes menu "insert" -> "media file"?
  2. does the quiz work when you run it from your local PC?
  3. did you upload the mdeia file to your Moodle site along with the quiz file?

If you need assistance creating the Hot Potatoes quiz (as opposed to using it with the HotPot module), I think the Hot Potatoes Users group would be a good place to ask too. (http://groups.yahoo.com/hotpotatoesusers)

regards
Gordon