Contact Form

Re: Contact Form

by Marcus Green -
Number of replies: 6
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

What have you web searches found so far?

In reply to Marcus Green

by Ajay Kumar -
I did lot of search .. but i did not get any solution ..

I need to create contact us form with some fields like first name,last name,email,message with database connectivity ( can save in database also ).. 

In reply to Ajay Kumar

by William Lu -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Feedback, the standard mod. You can create a form at the front page and a user can fill it out before login to Moodle. You can export the form data to a spreadsheet.

or

Questionnaire, a plugin.

In reply to Ajay Kumar

by Stéphane LE PERF -

I have also the same need. Did you find a solution ? Did you develop a plugin ?

In reply to Stéphane LE PERF

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I think William's solution is a good one and not involving any plugins wink

In reply to Mary Cooch

Payment gateway

by Ajay Kumar -
Hi,

Can anybody tell how to integrate PayU money payment gateway plugin moodle 2.9. ?

is there any way to create new PayU money plugin to enroll  catagories as well as courses

In reply to Ajay Kumar

Re: Payment gateway

by Jaswinder Singh -
Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Ajay,

Better to start a new thread for a different question instead of mixing two different questions.

However for the PayUMoney integration i don't think so that it will be available for Moodle, but you can develop it. Otherwise have a look on InstaMojo payment solution.

Hope it helps!!

Jaswinder Singh