Integration, exposed

One poor developer...
Integration round 2012-05-11 Summary - hi, stables!
Group DevelopersGroup Documentation writersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers

Cold numbers:

71 issues have been successfully integrated with 9 rejected and 1 delayed. That is near 89% successheart one, well done!

Notes:

Because some of the features planned for Moodle 2.3 are still being improved and finished, it has been decided to delay the beginning of the QA testing cycle for 2 weeks, so it will be starting on May 21th. Surely that will cause the final release date (originally scheduled for June 4th) to be moved slightly in order to GTD™ properly.

So, no doubt, the next week will be an intense one. It is the last one for anything wanting to debut in Moodle 2.3.

In the stable side, the last produced weeklies are the candidates to become the next minor releases, so expect Moodle 1.9.18, 2.0.9, 2.1.6 and 2.2.3 to be announced and available on Monday, May 14th. We are packaging all that stuff, release notes, security advisories right now. 

Hot topics:

• MDL-32843 - YUI updated to 3.5.1
  • MDL-31147 - In progress, detect and take rid of deprecated stuff.
  • MDL-32718 - Recent activity fixes under group modes.
  • MDL-32899 - Fixing the assignment upgrade tool.
  • MDL-32849 - Better support of URL rewriting by slasharguments and themes.
  • MDL-32689 - Allow blocks to decide if collapse is allowed.
  • And a lot more in multiple areas like mod_assign, ajax, enrol, quiz, calendar, forms, administration, scorm, E_STRICT fixes...

Warm thanks:

• To Aparup BanerjeeDan Poltawski and Sam Hemelryk, for their continuous handling @ the iTeam*, always finding, sharing, instructing, proposing and collaborating in a wonderful way. Thanks, I love to work with you!

Ciao all, stronk7 smile

* iTeam: Integration Team, take that dear Apple, I was first (I hope)! big grin tongueout clown