Databases: deposite file in database

Databases: deposite file in database

by Victor Dali -
Number of replies: 8

Hi all,

If i deposite a file in a course, where can i find the deposit's record in database ?  mixed

moodle 2.2.1

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Victor Dali

Re: Databases: deposite file in database

by Itamar Tzadok -

mdl_files. smile

In reply to Itamar Tzadok

by Victor Dali -

Thanx smile

In reply to Victor Dali

by Victor Dali -

Actually, I have created an activity in which students have to deposit a file to be graded.

Is it possible to get the course name of a deposit stored in the mdl_file table ? 

In reply to Victor Dali

by Itamar Tzadok -

Why would you need to create such an activity when you have the upload file assignment activity which already does that?

And why do you need direct access to the DB? smile

In reply to Itamar Tzadok

by Victor Dali -

Oh ok thanks !

Actually there was a little misunderstanding sorry...

I'd like to know which table in the DB stores the uploaded files via the "upload file assigment activity" so that i can distinguish graded deposits from not-graded-yet ones^^ and link them to their courses.big grin

In reply to Victor Dali

by Jhony Gav -

method of making, tracking and confirming the receipt of bank deposits by a user to a financial institution comprising

accessing a user account on a database,
entering deposit information on said database to create an electronic deposit record, said information comprising the amount of the intended deposit;
encoding said deposit information in a machine readable format to create a code;
associating said encoded deposit information in close proximity with a deposit creating a deposit package;
transmitting said deposit package to a financial institution;
reading said code thereby creating a signal and transmitting said signal to said database and updating information in said database from said reading thereby providing further information regarding the status of said deposit;
notifying said financial institution when an electronic deposit record has been created; and
notifying said user when said code has not been read after a predetermined time has elapsed after the creation of said electronic deposit record.

web programming services | Website Development