Custom Profile Field in Certificate - yes I searched

Re: Custom Profile Field in Certificate - yes I searched

by Mark Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Marc,

Can you attach your code here that generates "OrgParsons Brinckerhoff"? There are either two reasons why this is happening.

1) The user has actually entered "OrgParsons Brinckerhoff" as their organisation.

2) You have concatenated "Org" with the organisation name.

I can't tell you which one it is without looking at the code.

Regarding your second request, you want to put a certificate in each topic, that lists all the topics they have completed? If so, what defines a topic as completed? You would have to program the logic to return the topics that have been completed by first getting all the activities in a topic, checking if all the activities have been completed (whatever your definition of completed may be) and if they are all completed, then listing the topic. To do this you would need some knowledge of the Moodle API and some coding ability. Unfortuntately I do not have time to write this right now. If you could confirm this is what you are after, and what defines a topic as completed I can provide more details.

Regards,

Mark