- Fresh install of Server 2003 and IIS6
- followed the steps layed out on the moodle site for deployment type: Windows Server - IIS - MS SQL
- have not installed moodle I'm stuck on Part 7 - Test the PHP configuration.
- I was getting Event ID 32 - Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC90.CRT could no be found... followed by Event ID: 59 - Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.VC90.CRT
- Did some looking on these events and found that I needed to install C++...no recommendations on version so I installed 2005, 2008 and 2010 C++ redistributables.
- Now I'm getting a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error when I try to access localhost/phpinfo.php but no Events are posted in Event Viewer.
I don't know where to turn for help at this point. Does anyone have any recommendatoins?