Group enrollment using different keys

Group enrollment using different keys

by Doug Bell -
Number of replies: 0

Hello,

I have a moodle 2.2 installation. In my courses people can self enroll using paypal. If they have a Key they can enroll using that key. I have three groups, each has its own key.

Question is - is there a way to assign multiple keys to the same group. I would like to have 100 different keys, but have all of them enroll a person in the same group.

Or any other suggestions on how to handle this would be appreciated. I want to be able to have different keys to enroll different people in the same course. We can then give out vouchers to allow people to enroll, but each voucher uses a different key.

Suggestions appreciated.

Hello,

I have a moodle 2.2 installation. In my courses people can self enroll using paypal. If they have a Key they can enroll using that key. I have three groups, each has its own key.

Question is - is there a way to assign multiple keys to the same group. I would like to have 100 different keys, but have all of them enroll a person in the same group.

Or any other suggestions on how to handle this would be appreciated. I want to be able to have different keys to enroll different people in the same course. We can then give out vouchers to allow people to enroll, but each voucher uses a different key.

Suggestions appreciated.

Average of ratings: -