ILP block (add-on)

Picture of Nathan Friend
Progress bars

I've added some progress reviews and targets and set the status as completed.  But the totals still say 0/2 and 0/4 and the bar is empty.  Any ideas?

Cheers,

Nathan.

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Nathan Friend
Re: Progress bars

I thought there may be somthing wrong with my Moodle install as it was an upgrade.  So I've done a clean install and downloaded the latest ILP 2 code from GITHUB.  I'm still getting the same result so I guess it's somthing to do with my environment.  I've switch on debugging and when I show the dashbaord I get the follwoing in the apache error log.

PHP Notice: Invalid page layout specified: ilp<ul style="text-align: left"><li>line 1085 of /lib/outputlib.php: call to debugging()</li><li>line 1133 of /lib/outputlib.php: call to theme_config->layout_info_for_page()</li><li>line 1263 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to theme_config->pagelayout_options()</li><li>line 1362 of /lib/setuplib.php: call to moodle_page->initialise_theme_and_output()</li><li>line 3 of /blocks/ilp/views/view_main.html: call to bootstrap_renderer->__call()</li><li>line 3 of /blocks/ilp/views/view_main.html: call to bootstrap_renderer->header()</li><li>line 98 of /blocks/ilp/actions/view_main.php: call to require_once()</li></ul> in /srv/www/htdocs/vleA/lib/weblib.php on line 2751
PHP Notice: Invalid page layout specified: ilp<ul style="text-align: left"><li>line 1085 of /lib/outputlib.php: call to debugging()</li><li>line 1148 of /lib/outputlib.php: call to theme_config->layout_info_for_page()</li><li>line 1266 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to theme_config->setup_blocks()</li><li>line 1362 of /lib/setuplib.php: call to moodle_page->initialise_theme_and_output()</li><li>line 3 of /blocks/ilp/views/view_main.html: call to bootstrap_renderer->__call()</li><li>line 3 of /blocks/ilp/views/view_main.html: call to bootstrap_renderer->header()</li><li>line 98 of /blocks/ilp/actions/view_main.php: call to require_once()</li></ul> in /srv/www/htdocs/vleA/lib/weblib.php on line 2751
PHP Notice: Invalid page layout specified: ilp<ul style="text-align: left"><li>line 1085 of /lib/outputlib.php: call to debugging()</li><li>line 1102 of /lib/outputlib.php: call to theme_config->layout_info_for_page()</li><li>line 635 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to theme_config->layout_file()</li><li>line ? of unknownfile: call to core_renderer->header()</li><li>line 1363 of /lib/setuplib.php: call to call_user_func_array()</li><li>line 3 of /blocks/ilp/views/view_main.html: call to bootstrap_renderer->__call()</li><li>line 3 of /blocks/ilp/views/view_main.html: call to bootstrap_renderer->header()</li><li>line 98 of /blocks/ilp/actions/view_main.php: call to require_once()</li></ul> in /srv/www/htdocs/vleA/lib/weblib.php on line 2751

Any idea on where to look next?

Picture of James Ballard
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

Hi Nathan,

To fix the page layout issue you need to add the ILP page to your theme

Add the following to your $THEME->layouts array in /mytheme/config.php

'ilp' => array( 'file' => 'general.php', 'regions' => array(), ),

The purpose of this is to allow you to defined the specific layout of the ILP page more generally if you need to.

Average of ratings:Useful (2)
The fox I once modeled, vertex by vertex, so to me it is no ordinary fox
$THEME->layouts page error

Thanks for this James
For anybody else, the Standard moodle theme (in 2.2.3) dosn't have a  $THEME->layouts array, but you could add it temporarily if this is the theme your using for testing.

Picture of James Ballard
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

Have you added one of the states as 'pass' ?

You need to set which ones are counted. If this is configured correctly then I will check with some latest bug fixes that are due to be pushed next week.

Yours

James

Picture of Nathan Friend

Thank you James,  all working now.  I had not included pass/fail options.