"live" lessons

"live" lessons

by Kamil W -
Number of replies: 4
Hey, I would like to ask if anyone know about any modules, techniques, etc. which can help me make an on-line lesson. By on-line lesson i mean a form like in school (teacher talking something, students listening, etc.). There should be a window for a real-time video with tutor explains something and some stuff that could create a possibility of conversation (a build-in chat would be nice). So, is someone know about anything, that sound similar to my description of my needs, just don't hesitate and answer. Sincerely, Kamil. PS. If i made some grammar mistake, sorry - still didn't get used to English.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kamil W

Re: "live" lessons

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Do a search for Big Blue Button - this might be of use to you smile

In reply to Mary Cooch

Odp: Re: "live" lessons

by Kamil W -

Hey, 

Actually, i already checked all the modules placed on this site and none of them was the thing i was looking for. Anyway, i hope that someone know about some modules that aren't put here (it doesn't bother me if I have to pay for them). So, if anyone had contact with similiar problem, please help.

PS. Don't even think on posting "use google" answer. 

In reply to Kamil W

Re: Odp: Re: "live" lessons

by Hartmut Scherer -

Hi Kamil,

A few days ago I came across "Meet Face to Face Online." Perhaps this is what you are looking for.

With kind regards,

Hartmut

In reply to Hartmut Scherer

Odp: Re: Odp: Re: "live" lessons

by Kamil W -

Hey, 

Thanks for quick reply. I have to say, this is the thing i was hoping to find for some time. You really helped me with that. Anyway, if someone know any other module or 'meet face to face online'  type thing, i'll welcome it.

Ps. Again, big thanks Harmut