Cold numbers (2 last weeks):
A lot of the planned stuff for Moodle 2.3 has been landing along the past two weeks and, hopefully, everything will be in place in some more days. Once ready, the Beta version will be released and, at the same time, the QA testing cycle will happen.
In the stable side, accordingly with the releases calendar, new minor releases of all Moodle versions (from 1.9 to 2.2) will be packaged next Monday, including the latest bug and security fixes.
In the integration side, since this week and until the Release of Moodle 2.3, we will be working in "continuous mode" (for that branch only), where the normal weekly organisation disappears and we try to integrate, test and release each 2-4 days, in order to make the QA process agile.
So, as far as everybody is going to be really busy developing, fixing, reviewing and testing, take a big breath, count 1, 2, 3... and gogogo, we can!
- MDL-32503 - YUI updated to 3.5.
- MDL-32508 - Paging support in weeks and topics course formats.
- MDL-31052 - Convert all the JS/AJAX in course to use YUI 3.
- MDL-32569 - PHPUnit support improved.
- MDL-31270 - New assignment module (mod_assign).
- A bunch of 3rd part core-libraries have been upgraded these weeks.
- And a lot more in multiple areas like quizzes, themes, backup, web services, repositories, enrolments, administration, workshop...
- To YOU, for being there and helping us!
Ciao all, stronk7