Hijri Calendar in Moodle 2.2

Hijri Calendar in Moodle 2.2

by Taher Alwusaibie -
Number of replies: 8

good day friends,

would anybody help me please to install Hijri (Arabic) calendar for Moodle 2.2? if you have any kind of other calendar that needs some customization to work with Hijri, please pass the necessary info to me.

any information you give me is very valuable. Thank you.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Taher Alwusaibie

Re: Hijri Calendar in Moodle 2.2

by Shamim Rezaie -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Well, you've already found MDL-18375

The patch file provided there was written for Moodle 1.9. It doesn't work for Moodle 2, but following the same logic you should be able to customise Moodle 2.x

I described the patch logic in my first comment for MDL-18375. Unfortunately I don't have time to provide an updated patch for Moodle 2 at the moment, but I appreciate if you or someone else do it and share the patch. I'm sure so many other Arabic, Persian, ... Moodlers will appreciate your work as well.

In reply to Shamim Rezaie

by Taher Alwusaibie -

Thank you for your reply.

I have a question. since you already implemented Hijri in foodle.org can you please pass me the updated calendar_system folder with the Hijri files?

by Shamim Rezaie -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

sorry I just saw your message.

That implementation is for moodle 1.9, not 2.0

By the way, I'm attaching the hijri implementation for foodle. it should be inside calendar_system

In reply to Shamim Rezaie

by jamal mohammed -

Dear Shamim,

thank you for your reply, but you mean the attachment file (hijri.zip) is used for moodle 1.9 not for 2.2,right ?

regards,

In reply to jamal mohammed

by jamal mohammed -

hello,

is there any update about Hijri calender for moodle 2.2

Best Regards,

by Sumit Negi -

Hi Everyone, 

I am using Hijiri plugin for moodle 2.1. Facing a issue calendar date in hijiri format is one day behind. Please help to short out this issue.

Thanks,

Sumit