Login webservice

Login webservice

by Han Tran -
Number of replies: 7

Hello guys!

I'm the new to the Moodle development. I want to create a funcion which allow user login into Moodle by REST protocol. I've try many ways but still don't work. Please tell me how can I do that. Thanks!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Han Tran

Re: Login webservice

by Jérôme Mouneyrac -
In reply to Jérôme Mouneyrac

by Bayu Wicaksono -

Hai Jerome, i have a problem here,, hope you can help
by using the web-service i got the token,, so that i can access more services,, but in some service that return URL,,

why does it need to re-login.

is it possible to make it not to re-login just by getting the token,, thanks

-bayu

In reply to Han Tran

by Javeria Qamar -

Hi
I'm the new to the Moodle development too. I want to create a form in android which allow user login into Moodle by SOAP/REST protocol. I've try many ways too but all in vain. Can you help me please, if u achieved ur task. Please??

In reply to Javeria Qamar

Ats: Re: Login webservice

by Tomas Madajevas -

hi. i've maneged to fix my problem, but i don't see how my solution could help you in login process.

reasently i was working on android aplication too. because my knoladge in java is realy poor i've used PhoneGap to build the app. for login process i've create an hidden iframe in which login form was loaded. then user enters his/her credentials and presses login button (in my custom form), the information entered is being pushed into iframe's form and login button click is simulated. by parsing data loaded in iframe you can know if user logged in or an error ocured.

hope that will help you. wish you best of luck working on your project!

Tomas

In reply to Tomas Madajevas

Re: Ats: Re: Login webservice

by Muhammad Owais Hassan -

Hellow there.....

i need some help in moodle integration with asp.net application. currently we have a working asp.net application and we want to extend it with moodle .... now the problem is we want that user do not need to re login to moodle site.... if he/she were login to our asp.net app then the same id password works and there moodle screen comes up on a button click .  help me for login problem plz....

In reply to Muhammad Owais Hassan

Re: Ats: Re: Login webservice

by sai prasad -

hey hi, were you able to succeed with your asp.net integration with moodle?

i mean kind of singlesignon??? let me know plz

In reply to Han Tran

by Json Chau -

hi all.

I think if you want to login, just using token.

Because, i you have wrong username or password, i cant get your token.

That is my opinion.